I've had an ongoing "Things That Make Me Happy" list, that I've compiled throughout my teenage-current years. My Top 2 have ALWAYS been, Watching the Sunrise and Watching the Sunset.
Below is a List of my Top 5's for Both! Some of these Places I've actually traveled to, but some are still on my Bucket List! I've also added a link to all of these for ya!
***Comment below if you've got some of your own Favorite Vacation Spots to Watch the Sunrise and Sunset so I can Add them to My List!!**
1. Grand Canyon, ARIZONA (Summer Sunrise 5:13am)
2. Cadillac Mountain, MAINE (Summer Sunrise 4:52am)
3. Yosemite Valley, CALIFORNIA (Summer Sunrise 5:38am)
4. Hatteras, NORTH CAROLINA (Summer Sunrise 5:49am)
5. Washington, DC (Summer Sunrise 5:45am)
1. The Florida Keys (Summer Sunset 8:10pm)
2. Laguna Beach, CALIFORNIA (Summer Sunset 7:55pm)
3. Anywhere is ALASKA (Summer Sunset 11:15pm)
4. Dauphin Island, ALABAMA (Summer Sunset 7:48pm)
5. Panama City, FLORIDA (Summer Sunset 7:39pm)