2017 Summer Internship
The Social Media Intern will be a key contributor to the Brewer’s Lantern marketing team and is responsible for developing and executing social media and content marketing programs across all channels with the goal being to create content that inspires, educates and engages our target audience. Key responsibilities will include rolling out a social media and content marketing framework, creating and maintaining an editorial calendar and delivering content that delivers a compelling story.
- Act as a storyteller - develop and write compelling, dynamic content that inspires, drives thought leadership and moves business into action
- Develop social media and content strategies, plans and deliverables to meet company awareness and demand generation goals
- Create and curate content that spans all content forms including: videos, thought leadership, infographics, blog posts, etc.
- Manage and align external content and maximize updates across all social media, internal communications and media channels
- Work closely with cross functional teams to develop content ideas and leverage subject matter experts
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to move quickly, yet be detailed oriented
- Demonstration of social media skills and tools to measure results of programs
- Collaborative work style well suited for a team-oriented environment
- Strong knowledge of user-generated content and viral marketing
- Proven active involvement in social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc…
- Ability to understand complex subject matter and translate into easy to consume content
- Thrives in environments that move quickly and can adjust as appropriate
- Self-starter and leader with a “can-do” attitude, taking initiative and bringing people together
- Experience in technology-driven, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives in a constrained-resource environment, with the context of many other priorities that people are focused on tight timelines
- Must be able to partner across functions and levels across the organization to accomplish results, while remaining agnostic to reporting relationship, level or function
- Must have significant knowledge of the latest tools supporting social media initiatives for success
- Ability to manage in situations with a high degree of uncertainty and ambiguity, where facts and insight about new ideas evolve quickly.
- Strong project management skills, able to manage multiple assignments
-Looking to fill this position by mid-May
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact